My name is Victoria Washington and I am so excited about being your child's academic tutor!
My husband, John, and I have been married for 24 years and we have two sons, Nick age 22 and Ryan age 15. My husband is an IT instructor at Hurlburt Field. Our oldest son graduated from Navarre High School in 2015 and is currently beginning his career as a real estate agent. Our youngest son is in 10th grade at Navarre High School. Whew...where does the time go?
My education includes a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Information Systems from Mercer University in Macon, GA and my Masters degree in Elementary Education from Grand Canyon University in Phoenix, AZ.
My professional teaching experience includes 14 years of teaching Kindergarten through 2nd grade.
- 4 years teaching Kindergarten in Warner Robins, GA
- 4 years in Ramstein, GE (DoDDS) to include Multi-Age (1st/2nd) and 2nd grade.
- 1 year teaching Kindergarten in Pace, FL
- 3 years teaching 2nd grade in Navarre, FL
- 2 years as the Math Interventionist in Navarre, FL
- Currently serving at Santa Rosa County Schools Elementary Math Teacher on Special Assignment
My family and I were stationed in Germany for 5 years and enjoyed the many opportunities that living overseas had to offer. We have seen so many beautiful places to include Greece, Rome, Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels, Berlin, the Alps...just to name a few!
We hope to retire to the Great Smokey Mountains and own cabin rental property one day!
I too, just like you, am a parent who wants to ensure that my children are receiving an education in a loving, structured environment. Please know that I will do all I can to make your child feel comfortable and successful each time they come to tutoring. Education is a partnership and I look forward to us all being partners.